DH Series Dry Polymer Preparation System
The Dry Polymer Preparation Systems are built for simple, low maintenance operation. Years of field experience with dry polymer preparation combined with the knowledge of the leading manufacturer of water-soluble polymers is incorporated into every design.
The dust control module simply uses water to:
- Contain the polymer particles to prevent dust buildup
- Disperse the powder to prevent agglomerations
- Hydraulically shear the product to begin proper activation
- Transport the solution to the aging tank
Modular designs allow for various configurations, such as:
- Optional hopper design
- Small discrete logic programmable controller
- Allen-Bradley™ PLC and Panelview™ Touchscreen OperatorInterface** (Optional)
- Air Compressor if plant air is not available (Optional)
** Allen-Bradley™ PLC and Panelview™ are registered trademarks of Rockwell Automation.
- 100-300 pounds/day (45-135 kg/day)*
- 0.3-10.0 lbs./minute dry polymer feed rate (0.14-4.5 kg/min)*
* Consult your CedarChem Engineering Representative for unit sizing or for an entire system from bulk delivery to the application point.
|H – Hopper for 50 lb|
(25 kg) sacks
|1 – (1) Mix tank, (1) Application tank|
2 – (2) Mix/application tanks, (2) agitators
|0 – Electric solenoid valve|
P – Plant air required
C – Air compressor provided
|0 – No rapid fill required|
|DH – 50|
Weight: 450 lb (205 kg)
Dimensions: (L x W x H)
4’ (1220mm) x 4’ (1220mm) x 4.4’(1340mm)
Water – 1 ½” NPT
Solution – 2” NPT
Call today to see what a difference it makes to work with a company that puts you first.
Customer Service: (770) 748-3863 • Toll Free: (888) 883-8289